Python applications are vulnerable and allow hackers to easily intercept and inject/modify applications for malevolent reasons.
Reverse-engineering and tampering attacks permit moderate skilled hackers to:
KyberSecurity offers a complete solution to protect python applications
KyberSecurity secures python-based applications ensuring the highest level of protection against a wide range of cyber-attacks. Our solution conceals the python scripts and execute it into an isolated and secured environment.
Application protection is provided through data and control flow isolation, cryptography, anti-debugging capabilities and active integrity verification. Once protected, the application can be safely deployed in hostile environments such as mobile and IoT devices
Highest-level of protection
- Excellent security value (audited by independent security exerts)
- Protects against reverse-engineering and tampering attacks
- Embeds security directly into applications enabling protection wherever the application is deployed
- Application is always protected – no networking component, so protection is enabled even offline
- Protects applications using diversity – same application is protected in various forms
- No code source alterations and is transparent to legitimate users
- No prior security knowledge required
- Single click protection
- Quick deployment